Trust the Gene Genie

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Two-fer Wednesday

By most accounts, it's a good morning. Not only will there now be a check on our mindlessly block-headed executive branch, but U2's new single has been making the rounds online after KROQ played it a couple times yesterday. I managed to get a copy of it and it's really, really cool. So if you want me to email it out to you, just let me know in the comments.

Other than that, good riddance Rick Santorum and Crazy Conrad Burns. Let's hope a little bi-partisan power can get the country's direction back on track. You know, so we can actually fight terror instead of expanding executive power and deal with dictators who actually have WMDs.

2 comments:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I hear you, my friend. A turn toward normal - whatever that is - would be great.

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't mind an email of the u2 song.

Popular Posts