Trust the Gene Genie

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In honor of John Bolton's new job, I wanted to offer my hearty congratulations:

"Senator George Voinovich, the Ohio Republican who became one of Mr. Bolton's strongest critics, said yesterday that he planned to send the new ambassador a book on how to be an effective manager. It couldn't hurt, but this may be the first time a world superpower has used its top United Nations post as a spot for the remedial training of a troublesome government employee."


Like the New York Times' editorial page, we here at the Rob Report send our best to John Bolton in his new job. Keep those staplers on the desk, John!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, if it isn't Rob Rogers. Though I only had a few brief encounters with you I still feel like I know you well through Sherod. This is Sherod's wife, Emily, of course. I really think you guys should come down to visit us sometime and we could have tons of fun. Think about it. Sherod would LOVE it.

TheRobRogers said...

Weel, we definitely need to plan a trip. It would be a blast to see you guys. And I've been curious for 10 years to check out the emus.

Popular Posts